A faithful recreation of one of the most iconic Superman images in modern times, the Royal Canadian Mint, Official Licensee of DC Comics, presents this fine silver Superman coin in full colour, featuring The Man of Tomorrow standing guard over the city of Metropolis.
• Superman stands guard heroically over the city of Metropolis, displaying the iconic Daily Planet in the background.
• Gives depth and detail to the original cover of Superman #204 from April, 2004, with exceptional levels of lustre and frosting. Metropolis seems to leap off of the coin!
• Features Superman’s native Kryptonian language, as created by DC Comics, and reads “75 Years of Superman”.
• Exceptional packaging fit for the Man of Steel’s 75th birthday, including a clear acrylic presentation case and graphic beauty box displaying Superman in all his glory.
* Struck from 99.99% pure Proof Silver
* Certificate of Authenticity
* Presentation Packaging
* The 2013 Man of Steel™ has an extremely limited mintage of only 10,000!
This 20-Dollar coin is certified to be 99.99% pure silver with a diameter of 38 millimetres and a metal weight of 31.39 grams. The reverse image, provided by DC Comics/Warner Brothers, features Super¬man standing guard over the city of Metropolis. The reverse is engraved with the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “20 DOLLARS,” as well as “75 YEARS OF SUPERMAN.” The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in custom case and beauty box.
Call 1-888-726-5558 to place your order by phone and receive discounts when you pay by check or bank wire.