Representing all eras of Superman’s tenure, the Royal Canadian Mint, Official Licensee of DC Comics, has crafted this dynamic and exciting coloured coin with the Man of Steel as seen in his most modern uniform.
• Rejuvenated and ready for action, this coin features the most modern rendition of Superman in full colour on a light matte background.
• Features Superman’s native Kryptonian language, as created by DC Comics, and reads “75 Years of Superman” in English and French.
• Exceptional packaging fit for the Man of Steel’s 75th birthday, including a clear acrylic presentation case and graphic beauty box displaying Superman’s alter ego Clark Kent.
* Struck from 99.99% pure Proof Silver
* Certificate of Authenticity
* Presentation Packaging
* The 2013 Silver Modern Day Superman™ has an extremely limited mintage of only 15,000!
This 20-Dollar coin is certified to be 99.99% pure silver with a diameter of 38 millimetres and a metal weight of 31.39 grams. The reverse image, provided by DC Comics/Warner Brothers, features Super¬man standing guard over the city of Metropolis. The reverse is engraved with the word “CANADA,” the date “2013,” and the face value of “20 DOLLARS,” as well as “75 YEARS OF SUPERMAN.” The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in custom case and beauty box.
Call 1-888-726-5558 to place your order by phone and receive discounts when you pay by check or bank wire.